Today’s your lucky day, folks. It’s a double post kind of day. I was going to write about our trip last night after the boys were in bed. I just didn’t have it in me, though. I got’er done today, though. And since today is Thursday, ’round here it’s also known as Questionday, there are some questions to ask. Let’s see what their creative minds come up with today.
Here we go again…
1.What was your favorite part of our trip?
Crash: Probably shopping and the Body Museum
Bang: The Body museum… No! Everything!
2. What was your favorite part of Body World RX?
Crash: The hearts and the smoking part
Bang: The guy split right down in half so we could see his brain
3. If you could give one gift to every child in the world, what would you give them?
Crash: A shelter and lots of money
4. What do you want to be famous for?
Crash: Playing video games or collecting Pokemon
Bang: Painting (I’m already famous for that because I paint a lot)
5. What does your name mean?
6. What three words best describe you?
Crash: Funny, Cool, Good looking
Bang: Smart, Awesome, Gangsta
7. Did anything make you laugh today?
Crash: Yeah, my friend at lunch kept making ridiculous faces
Bang: Yeah, when me and my brother were wrestling, he took me down and I giggled
8. Did you help anyone today?
Crash: I helped my friend because she accidentally knocked over her pencil case and everything exploded onto the floor.
Bang: No, because no one needed help.
9. If you could choose a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?
10. What food would make the grossest ice cream flavor?
Bang: Strawberry, orange, chocolate chips, lemon with vanilla ice cream