I haven’t done a survey for a few weeks now. Since this evening was too busy to ask the kids questions, I’ll ask DW some questions. I’ll answer them, too. We’re all caught up on our shows now. We watch The Voice, The Good Doctor, Caught, This Is Us, Grey’s Anatomy, and the newest show, Station 19. Feel free write your own post and ask your own significant other these questions. I’d love to hear the answers!
1. Who’s your TV crush?
DW: Jackson Avery, Allan Hawco,
Me: Jo (Grey’s Anatomy), Beth (This Is Us)
2. If you weren’t a teacher, what would you be?
DW: “An ordinary old housewife like You is what I told my mother when I as a kid.
Me: Adventure tour guide or a ninja warrior gym trainer
3. What’s one thing you want to change about yourself?
DW: To be more patient
Me: To be permanently bald and not need to shave
4. What’s one thing you’d change about me?
DW: Only one thing?
Me: I’d straighten your toes
5. If you could get away with one crime, would you do it? What crime would you commit?
DW: Probably not. I could use the extra cash, but I’d feel too guilty.
Me: Yes. I’d rob a bank.
6. What song would you sing for your “The Voice” blind audition?
DW: As I Lay Me Down by Sophie B. Hawkins or The First Cut Is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow
Me: Macklemore’s Glorious
7. What would be your idea of an ideal date with me?
DW: Dinner, drink, and dancing at a Three Finger Shot show or a moonlight trip to Assateague Island
Me: A trip to the beach (Assateague) in summer for dinner then stargazing and camping
8. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
DW: Katie Holmes
Me: Dwayne Johnson except with blue eyes
9. Is there a memory of me that makes you laugh?
DW: There are lots! That time you nearly took a header into the wall. I nearly pissed myself
Me: That time I made you spill water on yourself in the truck and you called me an arsehole which caused Bang to say “Yeah, don’t be an arsehole.” which caused the 9 year old to say “Great. Now you’ve got him saying arsehole.”
10. What’s your Patronus?
Me: Wolf (or perhaps a monkey)