I’m toying with the idea of setting up a Facebook page to accompany my blog, All In A Dad’s Work. Actually, I’ve already started setting it up, but haven’t published it, yet. Right now I share all my posts to my personal Facebook page. I’m now considering not publishing there. Have you tried, successfully or not, to run a Facebook page that was a companion to your blog? Right now all communication occurs on WordPress. Rarely does anyone comment about a post from FB. This would separate my blogging “life” from my personal. Though, often times, they’re one in the same.
Now, on to the questions. The boys had a friend over so naturally, we included her in the questioning. Happy Reading!
ND = Neighbor’s Daughter
1. If you creatd a new flavor of gum, what flavor would it be?
Crash: Strawberry milkshake
Bang: Trampoline grass
ND: Strawberry smoothie
2. Which fictional character do you wish would come to our house?
Bang: Queen Amadala
3. What two animals would it be fun to combine?
Crash: Pig and elephant
Bang: Camel and cow
ND: Spider and giraffe
4. If you got a trophy, what would you get it for doing?
Crash: Nintendo championship trophy for being the best gamer in the world
Bang: First place for racing in my car
ND: For being the best sister
5. What do you think your favorite animal’s favorite sport would be?
Crash: An eagle playing Quidditch
Bang: A giraffe’s favorite would be soccer
ND: A cat playing football
6. If we communicated with musical instruments, which instrument would you use?
7. If you went to a super hero pet store, what pet would you get and what would its super power be?
Crash: I would get a chameleon that could turn invisible and have super springy legs
Bang: I would have a dog that could fly
ND: A hamster that could brainwash people
8. You got your picture in the paper for making a discovery at the park. What did you discover?
Crash: A treasure chest with a million diamond gems, dollar bills and other loot and treasure like that
Bang: I discovered a blue and red train
ND: I discovered a lemon shaped like snake
9. If you could make the moon a different shape, what shape would you make it?
10. What would it be fun to be for Halloween if you could really turn into it?
Bang: A ghost
ND: A Hummingbird