These questions were lifted from episode 7 of last December. That was the year of selfie toaster. This is the year of the sweetheart sweatshirt.
1. What is your favorite thing to do during winter?
Crash: Have a snowball fight and make our big igloo
Bang: Build snowmen
2. What do you want to get your brother for Christmas?
Crash: A Lego mini figure, tape and a huge coloring books with the giant pages
Bang: Bey Blades
3. What has been your favorite thing that Woody and Elfis has done so far?
Crash: I liked when Elfis trapped Woody under a glass and wrote HAHA on it
Bang: Give us calendars with chocolate in the them
4. What 2 things do you want for Christmas?
Crash: Super Mario Oddessy and a Google Play gift card
Bang: Bey Blade Burst and a Hatchimal
5. What do you think Mom wants for Christmas?
Crash: Jewlery maybe? Peace and quiet, too
Bang: Jewlery and lipstick
6. What do you think Dad wants for Christmas?
Crash: Probably books and headphones for editing videos
Bang: Toy to play with me like a board game or something
7. How old is Santa Claus?
Crash: 73, but he’s probably way older than that…
8. Why do we celebrate Christmas?
Crash: Because it’s Jesus’s birthday and that’s when our saviour was born
Bang: It’s Jesus’s birthday
9. If we made a snowman and he came to life, what would you want to do with him?
Crash: Have a snowball fight because having a snowball fight with a snowman isn’t something you see every day
Bang: Ride him like a sled
10. If Baby Jesus came to our house, what would you want to tell him?
Crash: If it was Christmas I would tell him Happy Birthday and thank you
Bang: I love you
Now hop your jolly old self over to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook and follow me there, too…