I invite you to take the #MyDadChallenge. Ask your kids these simple 10 questions and then post them and tag me so I can share them, too. Thanks Dorky Mom for the idea!
Father’s Day is just around the corner. This year, I get to celebrate it with Bang. Not because he’s a dad, too, but because it’s his birthday. That will get a post of it’s own. Today is an early shout out to all the Fathers out there. More importantly, it’s a shout out to the Dad’s. Any man can be father. The special ones get called dad. Happy Early Dad’s Day to my dad, my step-dad-in-law, and my dad-in-law smiling/laughing down at us.
1. My dad is _____ years old and weighs _____ pounds.
Crash: 40; 190
Bang: Practically 42 years old; 62 pounds
2. My dad is good at cooking _____ and is not so good at cooking _____.
Crash: Pancakes and waffles; Doughboys
Bang: Lasagna; Nothing
3. If my dad were a superhero, his name would be ______ and his superpower would be _____.
Crash: Stomperdad; use the force
Bang: Superdad; Flying and punching and kicking and shooting lasers out of his eyes.
4. And if my dad were a villain, his name would be ______ and he would use his evil powers to _____.
Crash: Bad Dad; Take over the world
Bang: DadBagGuy; Kill goodness
5. I love it when my dad______.
Crash: Says yes.
Bang: Plays 10 minutes (a tickle game)
6. When my dad is driving, he_________.
Crash: Sort of pays attention
Bang: Is not a maniac
7. I like it when my dad _______ and I don’t like it when my dad _________.
Crash: Dies in Fortnite; limits my screen time
Bang: Goes on the trampoline; sits on me and tickles me
8. My dad does not like to _______.
Bang: Clean up messes
9. My dad does ________ the best and _________ the worst.
Crash: Waking me up; letting me stay up late
Bang: cooking; not letting his kids do anything
10. I’m thankful for my dad because ___________.
Crash: He give me shelter, and food, etc…
Bang: puts my hat on backwards.