Erika, The Dorky Mom Doodler, Mom, doodler, and general, all round great blogger, set forth this #hashtag challenge on Mother’s Day. These questions are all about our loving, beautiful, slightly nuts, Mother. Or as I call her, DW. Dee Dub is her rapper name.
I saved these questions for today as the gift that keeps on giving. And because Thursdays are questions days, not Sundays. So Happy Belated Mother’s Day. Here’s your laugh.
1. My mom is _____ years old and weighs _____ pounds.
Crash: 40; 190 something
Bang: 41; 15
2. My mom is good at cooking _____ and is not so good at cooking _____.
Crash: Lasagna; Keto pizza
Bang: pancakes; nothing, she cooks everything good.
3. If my mom were a superhero, her name would be ______ and her superpower would be _____.
Crash: Tara; shooting lasers out of her eyes
Bang: Supermom; Flying and punching and kicking
4. And if my mom were a villain, her name would be ______ and she would use her evil powers to _____.
Crash: Bad Mom; Take over the world
Bang: Taralee the Villain; Join her evil and apacolypse the world
5. I love it when my mom ______.
Crash: Snuggle me
Bang: snuggles me!
6. When my mom is driving, she _________.
Crash: gets white knuckles
Bang: is not a maniac
7. I like it when my mom _______ and I don’t like it when my mom _________.
Crash: lays with me at night; yells at me
Bang: plays games with me; yells
8. My mom does not like to _______.
Crash: Be annoyed
Bang: go on the trampoline
9. My mom does ________ the best and _________ the worst.
Crash: Snuggles; Pokemon battles
Bang: everything; cooks speghetti
10. I’m thankful for my mom because ___________.
Crash: She loves me
Bang: She’s the best hugger.