Welcome to Thursday. That makes tomorrow Friday! They’re calling for some snow here tomorrow night. 5-10 cm. Not much. But it is much because it’s March. They’re calling for another 10-20 sometime next week. But this is Cape Breton, ‘bye. That’ll change a dozen times between now and then. Plus we’re making a road trip next week. We don’t need no snow storm screwin’ up our plans. I’m officially ready for spring. I’m tired of winter clothes.
1. If you were going to live on a desserted island, what 3 things would you want to take with you?
Crash: Food, games, and a TV
Bang: Ice cream, Cookies, and Toostie Rolls
2. When is a time I made you angry?
Crash: Not let me on my electronics
Bang: When we lost electronics
3. Want to be when you grow up?
Crash: Construction and ride in the cherry picker
Bang: Construction worker and drive the cherry picker
4. How can you tell when two people love each other?
Crash: They usally play together a lot
Bang: Because they’re hugging
5. What’s a good name for a pet elephant?
6. What do you think your teacher likes best about you?
Bang: That I listen at school
7. What is something mom or dad can do that you wish you could do?
Crash: Stay up late all night and have unlimited amount of electronics
Bang: Play basketball
8. If you could have any animal in the world for a pet, what would you want?
Crash: A chameleon that can change colors
9. What Mom’s best body part?
Crash: Her head
Bang: Her ribs
10. What’s Dad’s best body part?
Crash: His arms
Bang: His skull