If you check out the blog A Momma’s View you’ll find it’s part mom blog, part homeschooling blog, part, ex-pat blog, part fun facts blog, and entirely a great place to go for a great read. She was nominated for this Black Cat, Blue Sea Award by Simon from the blog “Planet Simon”. She passed the award on to just five bloggers. I am honored to be one of them. When I first start blogging, I never dreamed there would be awards and nominations and that I would be receiving them. I’m just a guy who likes to write.
To the rules…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. See above
- Nominate up to seven other bloggers. See way below
- Answer three questions. Okie dokie
- Ask three questions to your nominees. Will do
The 3 Questions I was asked…
If you could change one thing from the past what would it be?
There are a number of things I’d like to change. One thing is the relationship I have/had with my brother. I wish we had be been closer, done more together. Now that he’s in South Korea with his family and I’m in Canada with mine it’s even tougher to keep in touch and stay close. Fortunately, there’s Facebook to keep us up to date on what’s going on. Still… it’s not quite the same as being next door.
What would the title to a movie about your life be?
Forest Gump, maybe. But that title’s already taken. The Teachings of a Wayward Boy.
What was the best gift you’ve ever received?
Can children be a gift? As frustrating as mine can be, they are the best gift. Best physical gift? Would have to be the most recent two, though they are both electronic: the tablet I’m currently blogging on and the GoPro I’ve been having fun creating videos for YouTube (always looking for more subscribers 😀 )
My 3 Questions…
- What’s your favorite Disney movie and why?
- What are some of the names you wanted to name your kid(s) that your significant other said no to.
- Which band would you want to have create the soundtrack to your life?