Epic Awesomeness! How epically awesome is it for Ann to be so very kind to nominate me for an epically awesome award?
The rules for this award are actually pretty simple. Like me. Simply awesome! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
- I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
- You are my friends and tell us about others.
- Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
- I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
- I am awesome. I played the trumpet in my school band for 4 years, so I know how to toot my horn. I can toot. But that’s not my claim to fame. I don’t really have a claim to fame. I do have 263 WordPress followers. Thank you to all of you. Obviously, without you, this award would not be possible. To all of the students I teach, who call out “Hi, Mr. Wood!” when I’m out and about. To all those who refer to DW as “Mr. Wood’s wife” even though she’s the one who has lived here her whole life. Of course I’m awesome. Kids love me. I play with them in gym class. I sing with them in music class. I teach them in the classroom.
But more importantly, I’m a dad. Is there anything more awesome than that? There is actually. One day (in like 20 years)(which is the same distance forward as my high school graduation is backward) I’ll be Pop Pop. If I’m lucky I’ll be a Pop Pop Grumpy frog. I’ll tell that story on April 24th. But for now, I’m Dad. Superdad, sometimes. I sure as hell ain’t no Mary Poppins. More like Skeeter Bronson from Bedtime Stories.
Thank you Ann @ Grubbs n Critters for nominating for this awesome award.
2. Who else do I find awesome? Plenty. Some of them accept the awards and the others don’t. That’s okay. This is my high five to them.
Again. Thanks for thinking I’m awesome.
And with a little touch up, it becomes…
There’s Epic Awesomeness. Then there’s Eric Awesomeness. The next level of ordinary.