Thanks to Lucy over at Lucy at Home for featuring little old me this week for last weeks Questions I Asked My Kids on her #BlogCrush post. For those visiting from there, welcome to my fun place. These questions are a weekly occurrence. To my faithful readers, welcome back. You know there is often hilarity here. We put the fun in dysfunctional and the chocolate in the freezer.
Feel free to let me know which answer made you laugh the most.
1. Why do we sneeze?
Crash: Cause it’s like a fart but it comes out our nose
Bang: Cause our lungs get mixed up with snot and air and the air takes the boogers out of your nose
2. What’s one food you would like to eat every day?
Crash: Cream frosted cupcakes
Bang: Apples because they’re so sweet and juicy (I get us Sweet Tangos)
3. What would you like to build out of snow this winter?
Crash: A big igloo like we do every year
4. What’s the best thing about Christmas?
Crash: Spending time with family and friends, playing with The Polar Express train, and opening presents
Bang: Hanging out with the Elves and you get presents!
5. If you could have a body part of any animal, what part of what animal would you want?
Crash: Cat tail, cause then I couldn’t fall on my head
Bang: Goose legs because they have lots of leg bones
6. What’s your favorite Christmas decoration?
Crash: The Christmas tree and the Elves
Bang: The Snoopy house! (It was an inflatable Snoopy as the Red Baron atop his dog house)
7. How many chocolate chip cookies can you eat?
Crash: More than you can count
Bang: As much as I want
8. What do mom and dad do when we stay up late?
Crash: Watch Blind Spot or This Is Us or any other shows that you watch
Bang: Watch a movie, eat popcorn, and fart
9. What’s the one thing you want most for Christmas?
Crash: Super Mario Odyssey
10. What color would you like our house to be?
Crash: Green with a big rainbow on the side
Bang: The color it is now… blue.
What are your kids asking for this year? Let me know below!