I hope all my American family and friends enjoyed a very happy Thanksgiving. I miss the days of gathering at Grandma’s house. We’d feast, we’d slip into a turkey coma for a bit then we’d play some football in the front yard. I wish the boys were able to experience it, too. Not to worry though, we’ve got our own traditions going. We normally cook a turkey and stuff today to celebrate. However, today was just too crazy. This weekend will be for putting up outdoor decorations. As of this typing the only decorations we have up are the count down chain that’s currenly at 32 more sleeps. Have you started decorating yet?
1. What would be the best Christmas present for you?
Crash: A million bucks
Bang: Bey Blade Burst
2. What would be the worst Christmas present for you to get?
Bang: Coal, sticks and blueberries
3. What’s your favorite smell?
lemon orange and cinnamon you boil on the stove
Bang: Hockey players
4. What’s your favorite thing about dad?
Crash: That you have cool glasses
Bang: That he’s really skinny, too, and not fluffy
5. What’s your favorite thing about mom?
Crash: That she lays with me for a long time at bedtime
Bang: That’s she’s really fluffy
6. Where is your favorite place in the house?
Crash: Living room where the Nintendo Switch is
Bang: In the basement or living room
7. Where is your favorite place to hide when we play Hide-n-Seek?
Crash: In the box in my closet
Bang: Basement corner in the toy room
8. What’s your favorite time of the day?
Crash: I like it from 8:30 to 4:30
Bang: When we have gym at school
9. What’s your favorite word?
10. What part of your body is your favorite?
Crash: My Hair
Bang: My ribs