1. If you opened a store what would you name it and what would you sell?
Crash: I would name it RC Cars and Trucks and and sell remote controlled vehicles – cars, trucks, hamsters, drones…
Bang: I would sell cans of soda, chips, some cakes and name it “The Junk Store”
2. If you could grow anything in the garden, what would you grow?
Crash: Jack’s giant beanstalk
Bang: More of me
3. If your stuffie could talk, what would it say?
Crash: He would say a lot of stuff like Lets play Minecraft and Can we snuggle?
Bang: I love you (and mom and dad, too)
4. If you were to draw me a picture right this instant, what would you draw?
Crash: I would draw that car on TV that goes 360 miles per hour
5. What sound do you like?
Crash: Chicken noises
Bang: Cats purring and sneezing dogs and cannons blowing off because they’re sounds I can make
6. If you could ask a wild animal anything what would you ask it?
Crash: I would ask a cheetah, “Can I adopt you?” so when I miss the bus we can zoom there
Bang: I’d ask a giraffe to lift me way way high
7. If animals could drive, which one would be the most fun to ride with?
Crash: An elephant
Bang: A giraffe
8. What are three things you want to do this winter?
Crash: Build an igloo, have a snowball fight, and snowboard
Bang: Snowball fight, jump in gigantic snow piles and biff Frizbees
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Crash: A racecar driver… actually no. A robot designer
Bang: A cat sitter
10. What’s the funniest word you know?
Bang: Poopy (then whispers “type a-r-s-e”)