In case you haven’t looked at a calendar recently, today is Thursday. That means questions. This being the 49th, thereby the next being the 50th (I’m a math whiz like that), I have a little something planned for next week. Then two weeks after that will be the 52nd. One year of questions and I still haven’t asked them as many as they asked me today. As always, feel free to ask your kids, spouse, parents, some one elses kids or spouse or parents these questions. Just remember to tag me so I can get a laugh, too…
Now it’s time for some Grey’s Anatomy. Have you seen “The Good Doctor”? That’s the one about the autistic doctor. It’s really good. And, of course, “This Is Us” is just amazeballs.
1. Who is your favorite movie character?
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a superpower, what superpower would you want to have?
Crash: Superspeed, fast motion mode so I could things really fast and really really neatly like clean the basement because that usually takes me an hour or two.
Bang: Super huge fists so I could punch bandits in the face
3. If you could have any 3 wishes granted, what would you wish for?
Crash: To meet DanTDM (Minecraft Youtuber), go on my tablet whenever I want, and that Nan would heal her arm faster (She broke her arm/shoulder last Friday)
Bang: More video games, To be in grade 4 so I could be an alter server, and stay up late every night
4. If all your clothes could only be one color, what color would you choose?
Bang: Green… NO! blue.
5. If you could be a sound, what would it be?
Crash: Most likely a siren or a dirt bike engine
Bang: Hee Haw! like a donkey
6. What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
Crash: I was hit in the head by dad with a snowball while I was running away from him.
Bang: I haven’t even a clue… OH! I made Sharon (in the church choir) laugh by putting my fingers up to show her how charged my memory was for singing
7. If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be, and why?
Crash: Rhyman, because it’s my username for everything
Bang: Superman because I have a superman shirt and blue shorts…. or blackman because he saves people
8. What’s the coolest thing you saw someone do today?
Crash: I saw Terry (the school’s building manager) on the roof
Bang: My teacher did a magic trick. He put a red marker in his pocket then pulls out a black marker. But I knew how he did it beacuse he pulled it out of a different pocket
9. What are you proudest of in your life?
Crash: My name and my scar on my chest
Bang: That I sing in the church choir
10. If you could attach an animal part to yourself, what animal part would you want to have?
Crash: Either a cat tail or a fox tail, but probably a fox tail
Bang: I would want turkey feathers to tickle mom and say gobble gobble