Canadian Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Monday, to be precise. One day of work left until we hit homestretch. Tomorrow, I’ll be in a 1st and 2nd grade French class. Those 6 and 7 year olds will know far more French than I do. Unless they ask, “Puis-je aller aux toilettes?” I won’t have a clue what they’re saying. So they’ll get to speak English. They’ll be thankful for that. And so will I. There’s that silver lining I love so much.
1. If we had an airplane to take us on vacation right now, where would we go?
Bang: South Korea
2. If we could go to Halifax but couldn’t use a car to get there, how do you think we could get there?
Crash: Giraffe because we could see everything since they’re so tall. I would name mine Steve.
Bang: In a plane
3. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, where would you go to get it and what would it be?
Crash: I would get an eagle or a fox and I would get them from Hope for Wildlife.
Bang: It would be a giraffe and I would get it at the zoo so I could high high high and look in his mouth to see its 20 inch tongue
4. If you could do something just like your friend what would you do?
Crash: Stay up until 1:00 in the morning Snap Chatting
Bang: Speak French like Nolan. I can’t speak French, but I can speak British.
5. If you could change anything about school what would it be?
Crash: The amount of recess and phys. ed. time. More of both!
Bang: We don’t have to do work. We would play instead.
6. If you could change your name, would you want to and what name would you choose instead?
Crash: Luke, I guess.
7. If you could build anything in the backyard, what would it be?
Crash: I would build a massive tree house that is significantly big with 3 stories.
Bang: I would build a wooden dog because I want a dog.
8. What’s your favorite smell?
Crash: Cookies or pizza
Bang: Bath bombs and mom’s perfume
9. Did anything happen in school to make you laugh?
Crash: Yeah. sort of… it was on the bus. Me and Matthew were sitting next to each other and we weren’t talking about real people, but we said if there were any girls who liked us but we didn’t like them we’d say, “here kiss my hand”.
Bang: Telling funny jokes on the teeter totter
10. What should we make a video about with the GoPro?
Crash: A video of me on my skateboard on a really big ramp at a skate park
Bang: Make a video about building Lego. I’ll build a windmill.