Here’s how it played out this evening…
Me: Where is your bowl of salsa that you didn’t finish?
The Boys: Spilled on the basement stairs
Me: (deep sigh) So it’s all over the carpet?
The Boys: And the wall.
Just another day cleaning up messes! As you can read in the title I included my parents in the festivities this week. They, like the boys, they didn’t fail to entertain… Happy Reading!
1. If part of your body became robotic, which part would you want it to be?
Crash: My heart
Bang: My ribs, they would explode then grow again
Nana: My brain. Hopefully a robot brain would work better than mine.
Pop Pop: My head
2. What will you miss about being a kid when you grow up?
Crash: I’m going to miss not having to go to jail
Bang: Playing Mario Kart Wii because I’ll have to go to places and stuff like that
Nana: Being so naive to the problems of the world.
Pop Pop: No schedules
3. Pretend you’re a deep sea diver and you find a treasure chest. How did it get there?
Crash: There were two pirate ships with laser cannons and one shot lasers at the other ship that had 10 treasure chests with 350,000,000 dollars. The laser sunk the ship and scattered the treasure chests across the ocean.
Bang: Somebody exploded a crystal and there was a treasure chest in it and they threw it in the water
Pop Pop: I put it there because I have too many
4. If you were to start a new collection, what would you like to collect?
Crash: Funko Pops
Pop Pop: Cars
5. If your skin were to turn into the skin of an animal, which animal would you choose?
Bang: Turtle skin
Nana: Otter, their pelt is gorgeous and waterproof
Pop Pop: Jaguar
6. If your voice turned into an animal sound, which animal would you want to sound like?
Crash: A lion so I could be a roaring chameleon
Bang: A cow MOOOOO!
Nana: Hyena, they laugh all the time.
Pop Pop: Grizzly Bear
7. If you got to put any three things from the grocery store in the cart, what would you put in?
Crash: Bear Paws, Milk, and Cookies
Bang: Ice cream, cookies, and lemons
Nana: Famous Amos cookies, Moose Tracks ice cream, and the store’s safe!
Pop Pop: Butter pecan ice cream , red meat and the lottery ticket dispenser
8. What do you love to learn about?
Crash: Video games
Nana: US History
Pop Pop: UFO’s and Aliens
9. If your picture was in the dictionary, what word would it be next to?
Pop Pop: Immortal
10. What does Mom want for Mother’s Day?
Crash: Tickets to a spa, no doubt.
Bang: To get squished! Or a canvass to paint on
Nana: Good question
Pop Pop: Amazon Gift Card