Today is the day of the week I get revenge. The boys are forever asking questions and I’m forever giving them answers. Usually truthful. I am dad. I know all. Well, almost. If I don’t know, then Google does. Thursdays is the day is the day I ask them questions. This is episode 39. That’s 390 questions. This isn’t counting questions like:
- What do you want for breakfast?
- Are you ready for school?
- Did you brush your teeth?
- Who broke this?
- Who spilled this?
- Why is there blueberry yogurt on the wall and the fridge door?
- Why are you naked?
is for the questions I ask for the blog. I’ve asked the kids questions. I’ve asked my parents questions. I’ve asked my grandmother questions, too. They are usually a bit more amusing than my run of mill, every day questions. The boys often ask, “Can we answer questions for your blog?” They look forward to it, now.
1. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Crash: Play baseball
Bang: Do the ice bucket challenge
2. What do sharks eat?
3. What animal would it be fun to be?
Crash: An Eagle
4. Why would it be fun to be that animal?
Crash: Because you have the ability to fly and glide
Bang: Because you have a tongue that’s 22 inches
5. What would you like to learn more about?
Crash: Gravity or how the world started
Bang: Your skull
6. What’s the best thing about you?
Crash: I’m smart
Bang: That I play on the trampoline
7. What’s the best thing about Dad?
Crash: His farts!
Bang: That the Orioles win
8. What’s the best thing about Mom?
Crash: She loves us, I guess.
Bang: That she drives faster than you
9. What do you want to be famous for doing?
Crash: Making Lego Minecraft sets
Bang: Being the king
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Crash: I want to work at Lego or Nintendo. Either one, but probably Lego because Nintendo is all the way in Japan.
Bang: Builder. I want to build houses and drive a cherry picker