It is for the greatest name, ever. It’s an Old Norse name from the elements ei which means “ever, always” and riker for “ruler”. Essentially, it means Eric is always the king. Being a Leo, also make me a ruler. I’m a natural born king!
You can stop laughing now mom and DW.
is for enqire. We all know kids can ask 1500 questions an hour (nearly light speed). I return the favor by asking them my own set of questions every week. This might be episode 37. Times 10 is 370 questions. I’ve asked them as many questions in 37 weeks as they’ve asked me just since suppertime.
What did I enquire about this week?
1) What is something your good at in school?
Bang: Math and reading
2) What is something you need to work on in school?
Crash: Listening and staying focused
Bang: My 5 senses book
3) What is your least favorite thing to do in school?
Crash: Social Studies
4) What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Bang: Play trucks
5) What animal would be fun to have as a pet in the house?
Crash: A dog – a golden retriever or pug puppy
6) What word does Dad use most?
Crash: How was schoo?
Bang: Get ready for bed
7) What word does mom use most?
Crash: How the medication work?
Bang: Stop playing with that
8) Where do you want to go this summer when the weather gets warm?
Crash: To visit Nana and Pop Pop and to the pet store
9) What book do you want me to read to you tonight?
Crash: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Bang: I’m Dirty
10) How tall do you think you’ll be when you grow up?
Crash: 6 foot 4
Bang: 16 feet
These questions (and any questions I have asked in the past) are free for the taking. I would love to hear your kids responses. Be sure to link to this post! There’s no need to equire about me on Twitter – find me @stomperdad