We are now at DW’s brother’s and sister-in-law’s house for a visit with them and their four kidlets. They’ve taken us and our crazies in for a couple nights. It’s always great visiting with them and getting caught up. The cousins love seeing and playing with each other, too.
The Discovery Center was good, though it wasn’t great because of the number of people and the number of people who’s kids were inconsiderate and the parents were either nowhere to found or had their noses glued to their cell phone. So it didn’t leave much time for learning. However, I did learn about my patience in a public setting. Turns out it’s pretty good. On the plus side, though, the boys got to see a liquid nitrogen demonstration.
1. What has been your favorite part of the trip so far?
Crash: Discovery Center
Bang: Sleeping and dream about my favorite dreams
2. What was your favorite part of the Discovery Center?
Crash: The Sky Dome and the curcuits
Bang: Inside the Sky Dome
3. What is one thing you learned about at the Discovery Center?
Crash: About constellation and planets and stars
Bang: That the bottle was -200 degrees (Liquid Nitrogen)
4. What’s your favorite part of visiting Aunt Mag and Uncle Kevin’s house?
Crash: Playing sports on XBox Kinect
Bang: Getting a sleepover
5. What animal do you wish you could be?
Crash: A dog
Bang: A giraffe
6. Why do you want to be that animal?
Crash: Because you can train them to do stuff
Bang: Because I want a tongue that is 21 cm
7. If you were a Minecraft mob, which would you be?
Crash: Either the Wither or the Ender Dragon
8. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
9. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Crash: Here – where we live now
Bang: Aunt and Uncle’s house (Kev and Mag)
10. What color do you want to dye your hair?