That’s What Anxious Mom Said has nominated me for this chore. So, like the good house-spouse that I am, I’ll clean this up. Plus it give me something to do while we watch Gold Rush, The Voice, and This Is Us.
I’m supposed to reblog, repost, or copy and paste my very first post. I kinda like my first post. I started on Blogger. I still can’t believe my first post was posted on April 25th, 2013. The end of next month will mark 4 years in the blogging world. Though for the first couple years I was only posting a few times a month. But even then, I knew what I wanted to write about – being a dad. I spent the first couple years finding my voice and writing style. I think I’ve arrived at something I like. Informative, funny, slightly unexpected, a free spirit. Without further ado, here is my first post…
Wow! Crash was only 5 and Bang was just one! The first picture was from Easter of ’13, taken just before publishing my first post. And that last picture was from DW’s very first trip to Maryland to meet me – August 24th, ’03. You might not recognize me with hair.
Here we come to the rules:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Copy and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.) (done did)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title. (check)
- Tag five other bloggers to take up this challenge. (yep)
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include the rules in your post. (duh)
People who should also do this: