It’s hard to believe I’ve asked my kids 330 questions. They all up for grabs, too, so feel free to ask your own kids whether they are 4 or 40.
1. What did you give up for lent?
2. What makes you happy?
Bang: Getting licked by a dog
3. What makes me happy?
Crash: Reading, teaching, good listeners
Bang: A clean basement
4. What makes mom happy?
Crash: Candy Crush, good listeners, whale watching
5. What is your favorite song?
6. If we got a dog, what would you want to name it?
Crash: Winn Dixie
7. If you could meet anyone from TV who would you want to meet?
8. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Crash: More video games (Pokemon Sun and moon), More hockey cards to trade with my cousin, and Minecraft robots
Bang: To go on stage to dance, being the best player in basketball, if Zoe and Felix were alive
9. If you could be a sound, what sound would you be?
Crash: I’d be a “ruff” like a dog
10. What is love?
Crash: When two people like each other
Bang: Hugging people