So apparently I’m doing this blogging this all wrong. DW shared an article with me about a lady who is making over $50,000 a month with her blog. A MONTH! I’d be happy to make that in year, let alone 30 days. She also spends 40-60 hours a week on her blog. I might spend 7-10 if I write every day.
1. Would you rather drink lemon juice or eat a cricket?
Crash: Drink lemon juice
Bang: Eat a cricket
Mom: Drink lemon juice
Dad: Eat a cricket
2. Would you rather have stupidly huge hands or huge feet?
Crash: Huge hands
Bang: Huge hands
Mom: Huge hands
Dad: Huge hands
3. Would you rather have your grandmother’s hair or her first name?
Crash: Her Hair
Bang: Her hair
Mom: Her hair
Dad: Her name
4. Would you rather be the best player on a team that never wins or the worst player on a team that never loses?
Crash: Worst player on a team that never loses
Bang: Best player on a team that never wins
Mom: Best player on a team that never wins
Dad: Best player on a team that never wins
5. Would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet?
Crash: Hands for feet
Bang: Feet for hands
Mom: Hands for feet
Dad: Hands for feet
6. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
7. Would you rather be horrible at a job but get paid alot or be perfect at a job and get paid a little?
Crash: Horrible at a job and get paid alot
Bang: Perfect at a job and get paid a little
Mom: Horrible and get paid alot
Dad: Perfect and get paid a little
8. Would you rather be able to only whisper or only shout?
Mom: Only whisper
Dad: Only whisper
9. Would you rather give up electronics or junk food?
Crash: Junk food
Bang: Junk food
Mom: Junk food
Dad: Junk food
10. Would you rather have an elephant trunk for a nose or a giraffe’s neck?
Crash: Elephant trunk
Bang: Giraffe’s neck so I can go through the ceiling
Mom: Elephant trunk
Dad: Elephant trunk
I encourage you to ask your family member these questions. Bonus points if you can guess their answer!