We’re on the road today and tomorrow. Our favorite DW is at a literacy conference so we joined her on her journey. Traveling with kids is always an adventure, isn’t? We were only on the road for two hours this morning. Listening to the 5 year old, though, you would have thought we were on the Oregon Trail. Today’s questions are brought to you from the hotel…. here goes…
1. What is your favorite thing to do in Truro?
Crash: Go swimming
Bang: Go swimming
2. What is your favorite part about staying in a hotel?
Crash: It always has a few fun things to do
Bang: The hair dryer
3. How many rooms do you think are in this hotel?
Crash: about 250
4. How many times can you jump from bed to bed?
5. What time are you going to go to bed tonight?
Crash: 1:00 in the morning
6. What is something we didn’t bring with us but should have?
Crash: I don’t know
7. What did you buy with the $10 Nanny gave you to spend on our trip?
Crash: I bought Hotwheels minecraft cart, creeper and armor Steve with a diamond sword
Bang: Car hauler
8. If you had more money, what would you have bought?
Crash: I would have bought a scene for them
Bang: The race track set that was ginormous
9. We’re eating supper in the hotel. What do you want to eat?
Bang: I ginormous pancake
10. If you bought the hotel, what color would paint the hallway?
What animal do you want to be?
Crash: Shark because they eat tons of fish, have big sharp jaws and can swim very good.
Bang: An elephant so I can be loud