Happy Halloween! Niki from “Niki’s Thoughts – A Texan’s View of Upstate New York” has shared a great group of bloggers. Check ’em out!
The day is here! So here are a few rules/tips to get the most out of the Meet & Greet this Halloween week:
- Leave a comment with your favorite Halloween memory you have, of either your childhood, or your own kids? Any fun traditions or costumes?
- Leave a link to your blog, or a specific post. Write a little something explaining what your blog tends to be about.
- If you have a link of someone else’s blog or post, feel free to share that in the comment as well.
- And share this post! Re-blog, tweet, pin, whatever you feel like doing! The more visitors there are, the more participation there will be, and the more exposure there is to all of these great bloggers.
- And last, but not least, check out these great posts from fellow bloggers!
View original post 94 more words