Holy cow! Did you see what that said up in the title of this post? Better read it again just to make sure.
Episode 25! Twenty five!
That means I’ve asked 250 questions and received 250 answers. Some of them have been duplicates, of course. Who in their right mind can think of 250 questions to ask their kids?
I’m not in my right mind.
Or my left mind.
My mind likes to wander (it’s okay, it’s not lost) (yet). If you happen to see, tell it to be home in time for supper. We’re having slow cooker pork roast. It won’t want to miss that.
1. If we could have any animal for a pet, what would you like to have in the house?
Bang: Donkey… no no, a camel
2. How far away is the moon?
Crash: 53,000 miles
Bang: 139 66 meters
3. How far away is the sun?
Crash: 5 million thousand
Bang: 3 million km
4. What is the internet?
Crash: The internet is what you use to send emails to people and it’s like Google search webs
Bang: A person made out of wires in the radio.
5. What are you thankful for?
6. If you could pick a superpower to have, what superpower would you want?
Crash: To be faster than Usain Bolt
7. What’s the grossest thing you can think of?
Crash: A plant that spits poop at you
Bang: Pooping on the floor
8. If you got an allowance, how much do you think you should get each week?
Bang: 39 5 cents
9. What song will you request in the truck?
Crash: Lost Boy
Bang: Get Away From My House
10. Can you tell me a story?
Crash: Once upon a time a boy played video games all day.
Bang: One day a boy pooped on the floor and his mom got angry. So she threw him in the trash can.