I had these questions ready last night so I could ask them this morning before they left for school. We woke this morning to the diggers, dumpers, and graders in our neighborhood replacing our driveways. That’s a story for Monday though.
When there’s nothing to complain about we complain about the weather. Since I’ve got nothin’…
Right now we’re in the “it’s too rainy phase”. If only we could bottle it up and send it out west to help kill the fire beast. Our plants are drowning! It has rained all week. With the exception of this weekend, they’re predicting rain for all of next week, too.
Fortunately, that doesn’t stop Bang from enjoying some good puddle jumping. After school yesterday he put on his bathing suit and did just that. I’ll join him later in the summer when it’s warmer than 12 C (55F).
So we hunker down and wait for it pass. Watch some movies, build some Legos, play some computer games, try not drive each other mental until bedtime. Some days it’s tough to even just look at each other.
1. Did you have any dreams last night?
surprising. They usually at least have a great story to tell… maybe next week.
2. If our house could be shaped like anything, what shape would you want it?
Bang: A rectangle
3. What do you think is in outer space?
Crash: Meteors, the space station, and stars (lots of them)
Bang: Earth Mars and Venus and the man on the moon, and Saturn (it’s the best)
4. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you want to be?
Crash: A monkey,because I have a stuffed monkey
Bang: A donkey because I like donkeys, they’re my favorite. hee awww
5. What is the best word in the world?
6. What instrument do you want to learn how to play?
7. What’s the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Crash: Not laugh at something funny
Bang: Clean my room
8. What song do you want to listen to in the truck?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Crash: Racecar driver
Bang: Police man
10. What is love?
Crash: When two people like each other and if they’re young enough they get married
Bang: Hugging people. Hearts are for love too