is for Laugh. It is the best medicine after all. And what better way to laugh than at funny answers to questions we ask our kids.
Last week I didn’t plan far enough ahead, a lapse in motivation, and ended up skipping “Questions I Asked My Kids” in lieu of just telling you some of the funny things they’ve said over the last couple years. Today, I bring back the post with some fun questions for them to answer that will make you laugh. Or at least breathe out of your nose really hard.
1. Tell me a Joke.
Crash: Q: What grade do you learn the Dark Force?
A: The Sith Grade!
Bang: Knock Knock
2. Did you have any dreams last night?
Crash: I was playing with my friend and there were a whole bunch of Sponge Bob’s attacking us. Then my friend turned into a zombie and was on my back. I went to the brook and there was a button hanging from a vine. So I pressed the button and I exploded.
Bang: I had a dream but it’s a secret. You gotta guess what it is. I put flames on my 4 wheeler and they were real flames and they made it speed speed speed faster than an airplane. Then my girlfriend from Wall*E (Eve) had a super slow 4 wheeler and it turned into a little bit speeding and it passed my 4 wheeler. I pressed a blue blue button and it turned into a lamp post.
3. What do you wish you could get paid to do?
Crash: Eating cookies.
Bang: Paid to have a pet sheep.
4. We’re going to make a new animal by combining two. Which two do you want to combine?
Crash: Pig and lizard called a pigzard.
Bang: A cow and sheep.
5. Where in the world do you want to go?
Bang: Toy’s R Us
6. If you got to be dad for a day, what would you do?
Crash: Eat as many cookies as I can
Bang: Make a mess
7. If you were a hamster, what would your name be?
Crash: Luke (Skywalker)
8. How old were mom and dad when you were born?
Crash: 28 or 30
Bang: fifty two hundred
9. What do you like to do best with mom and dad?
Crash: Jump on the trampoline in the summer
Bang: Play plasma cars with you
10. What is something mom and dad always say to you.
Crash: “Hey Buddy” and “no”.
Bang: “You can eat lots of cookies.” (I DON’T SAY THAT!)