My FitBit is lying to me. It’s telling me today was a lazy day. It’s saying I’m just under 6,000 steps at 9 pm. I know I did more than that!
- I made chocolate chip banana pancakes for breakfast
- I washed sheets from three beds
- I washed comforters from three beds
- I made three bed after everything was dry
- I made two YouTube videos – one for Crash and one for Bang (don’t forget to
- I swept the kitchen floor
- I took all the toys that were drug upstairs back to the basement
- I went grocery shopping
- I put those groceries away
- I made pork tenderloin, smashed potatoes, carrots, and corn for supper
- I helped two kids get ready for bed
- I played Lego
Stupid thing. I felt busy, but according to FitBit I wasn’t. Ever had one of those day?
Now this I can relate to. Kids in grocery stores can be a nightmare.
And now and then an elephant all white.
The beautiful sound of children sleeping. Almost poetic.
For those times when you have galena and know exactly how to use it in your kindergartner’s planet project.
#GirlsRock – This girl is going places
A Momma’s View
What a true friend means
Who’s My Favorite Today?
I have to share this one…. because poop!
Help my brother reach $1,000 donated to The Roswell Cancer Institute. This year he rides in honor of Melina Selent who, at the age of 10 months, had retinoblastoma, an eye cancer.
A friend of mine, a running buddy, had just finished running 26.2 miles in Boston in 2013. He was sitting in the medical tent recovering when the bombs exploded. Because of his location at the time, he saw most of the victims prior to triage and being taken to hospital. Please visit his page and, if you can, help him reach his goal of $5,000 to 50 Legs, an organization working to empower those without.