1. What are you good at now?
Bang: Digging with a real wrecking ball
2. What will you be good at when you grow up?
Bang: Making messes
3. How old do you wish you could be?
Crash: 18 or 19
Bang: sixty nine hundred
4. What 3 things would you take to a deserted island?
Crash: Sword, Pick Axe, and a friend
Bang: A stinky sock, a shoe, and a huge car that would explode
5. The world just turned into Legos. What do you build first?
Crash: The Millennium Falcon
Bang: A big firehouse
6. Did you have a dream last night?
Crash: I was playing wheel of fortune and I won a million dollars so I bought a fitbit and a gerbil
Bang: I dreamed about reading the Lego book and I was dreaming about a garbage can on a cat’s head
7. If you could, what 2 animals would you combine?
Crash: Shark and a parrot
Bang: Giraffe and a sheep
(Now imagine what those animals would look like)
8. What is your favorite word?
9. What is love?
Crash: Hugging and kissing
Bang: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
10. Mommy wasn’t here last night. What did you miss about her?
Crash: Everything about her
Bang: Snuggling mommy at bedtime
In case you missed last night late post, be sure to check out the cutest Lego build video by 4 year old Bang and one by his big brother at Crash’s Corner.