It’s Thursday and you know that means. I’ve got 10 more questions for my kids. This week should be good. Plenty of room for some creativity and some unique answers. As you can see, this is the fourth time I’ve asked them questions. Crash looks forward to it. Bang answers them, but occasionally responds with “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He knows, he just doesn’t feel like answering. A bit of cajoling and he’ll come out with something.
Like always, if you have some open ended questions you think would be fun to ask a 4 and 8 year old just leave ’em in the comment section.
1. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
Crash: To do whatever I want for a day.
Bang: Kick a basketball all around.
2. What is the best thing about Mom?
Crash: She reads Mr. Noisy super loud.
Bang: Going to work because I get to visit her there
3. What is the worst thing about Mom?
Crash: She yells a lot.
Bang: When she gets dressed
4. What’s the best thing about Dad?
Crash: He does the password for my tablet.
Bang: Building a train track
5. What’s the worst thing about Dad?
Crash: He yells at us, too
Bang: Going to school
6. Where do babies come from?
Crash: Mommy’s belly
Bang: From the Civic Center. You have to buy babies and kids. They cost $926,932,961.02
7. At what age is a person a grown-up?
Crash: 19 or 20
8. What do friends do for each other?
Crash: They help each other
9. What is your favorite thing to do in school?
Crash: Run around in phys. ed.
Bang: Play blocks
10. If you could give one gift to every kid in the world, what gift would you give?
Bang: A front loader that’s alive that they could drive for real. If they pulled the red lever it would just go digging and if you pulled the green lever is would just go moving and if you push the purple button it would turn off and if you push the blue button it would turn on.
Disclaimer: We really don’t yell as much as they think we do. And when we do it’s because they’re doing something they’ve been repeatedly not to do. Or vice versa. Y’all know how this parenting thing is.