Yesterday was a crazy long day. We left home at 8:30am and didn’t get home until 9pm. I’ll tell ya all about it later. Today’s post, though, is still happening. Sort of later than usual but it’s still Thursday so it counts.
I’ve scoured the internet for questions. While I do have many collected now, they’re not as much fun. At least they don’t seem like it. If you have any suggestions for questions to ask them just leave them in the comments. There’s no telling how they’ll get answered. Also, if you have asked your kids any of these questions, I’d love to hear their answers. They really do say the darndest things.
1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Crash: Super Masterbuilder
Bang: Be able to fly
2) How do you describe me to your friends?
Crash: That he makes me do a lot of chores and he snuggles me
Bang: I don’t know what you’re talking about
3) If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?
Bang: Captain America
4) What’s your favorite sound?
Crash: Armpit farts
5) What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
Crash: Do a front flip on the trampoline
Bang: Teach how to play plasma cars
6) If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Crash: Play a whole bunch of silly pranks
Bang: Throw some blocks at you
7) What is something that makes our family special?
Bang: Watching train videos
8) Where is your favorite place in the world?
Bang: Newfoundland, I would say
*Note: Neither one of them has been to either of these places.