Last week I started this thing on Thursdays where I ask my two kids some questions. Then on Fridays I answer their questions. Last week had some funny answers. You can read them here if you missed them. This week should prove to be just as entertaining. If you ask your kids any of these, I would love to hear their answers!
1. What’s your favorite food?
Crash: Pizza, ice cream, and cookies
Bang: Moster cookies, hamburger slop, fish and mashed potatoes and brocolli
2. If you could be a sound, what sound would you be?
Bang: A volcano rumbling
3. What is the worst smell in the world?
Crash: Dad’s farts
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?
Crash: A convertible
Bang: An ambulance
4. If you had your own country, what would it be called?
5. What do you think is the right age to get married?
Crash: 18 or 19
6. When you grow up, how many kids do you want to have?
Crash: 1 good kid
7. What do you like to do for fun?
Crash: Go snowboarding
Bang: Play plasma cars
8. What do you love most about your brother?
Crash: When he’s sick he snuggles me
Bang: Going to school with him
9. What do you wish we would do more often?
Crash: Go on trips
Bang: Build huge skyscrapers out of Legos.
10. Can you tell me a joke?
Crash: What did the Wii U say when it was driving a police car?
Weeee Oooo Weee Oooo (Wii U/Wee Ooo, get it?
Bang: What was the alien saying to the TV?
Beep boop bop I’m dead. (the power went out)
I leave out my own commentary, though there is much I could add. I’ll let you insert your own. This will be fun to read a few year’s time! Last year, I asked them 23 questions. You can read Crash’s here and Bang’s here.