I had a few ideas of what I wanted to write about this morning. I’d like to weigh in on this whole vaccination debate. Though, really, what can I say that hasn’t been said already? I’d like to show you what our backyard now looks like with 12-18 inches of snow in it and all the paths I dug. I’d also like to start a list called “why my son is frustrated”, but that will be a work in progress. Instead, I got an email from WordPress this morning.
I have been nominated for an award! Thank you so much for the awesome nomination Grubs n Critters! It’s a pat on the back, a motivational boost, a morale pick-me-up, and a way for me to pay it forward.
As with awards, The “VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD” comes with rules:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
7 Things About Me
- I’ve been blogging consistently for only a month.
- I love playing in the snow. (We just got a foot of it last Friday)
- I’m a runner. Though I’m a bit out of shape at the moment.
- I’m an American living in Canada, eh?
- I have 2 tattoos and want another for my kids.
- I love cooking.
- My kids are equal parts inspiration and frustration.
Here is my list of nominations. My apologies if you have already been nominated.
- I read encyclopedias for fun
- No page left blank (though I know she’s busy with work)
- Smiley like I mean it
- Maybe I’ll shower today
- Our adventures in Paris and Prague (though they’re busy traveling the world)
- Lost Girl
- Field notes from fatherhood
- Run with Faust
- Izzy Grabs Life
I know the rules say to nominate 15, but I’m going to the play the “I just got here” card. These are the 10 blogs I most frequent (or at least have read more than one post). Also, rules were made to be bent. Thank you to the 10 I have nominated. I have enjoyed reading your blogs and in one way or another you have helped me write mine. And thank you to Grubs n Critters for the nomination. That was a totally unexpected nomination! Share the love and check them out!